Prerequisites：1) To deliver desirable desktop performance, pls configure your host according to the Host Configuration Guide. When a single host is used for more than 6 seats, it is recommended to use Gigabit LAN between host and switch..
2) Make sure your host system is a Windows Server edition or Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate edition of Windows personal systems (Starter, Home and Preview editions of Windows personal systems are not supported).
3) Get the software installers ready，including vMatrix Server Manager, Microsoft RDS CALs, VLC media player (optional but recommended) and other required software. You can download the required software at the “Software Download” tab of this page
Installation:1) Disabled security software during the installation of vMatrix Server Manager，as the changes to the system drivers may cause misjudge by the security software.
2) Run the installer of vMatrix Server Manager; After installation, reboot is required, but can be done after all other software installed.
3) Install Microsoft RDS CALs if you have purchased.
4) Install VLC media player and other necessary software；
5) Reboot, and then create user accounts with vMatrix Server Manager, connect the zero clients and the installation is done.
Click below for Vmatrix Server Manager Softwarehttps://www.vcloudpoint.com/support/installation-guide-and-downloads/
These documents provide detailed guides for your deployment of vCloudPoint system.